Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Aloha

Hey, man. Thanks for reading my blog. You have too much spare time, too? Don't worry, we'll help each other out.

Here's the deal. In life, there are things that are simply idiotic. You know, those moment when you go, "What the heck just happened here?" You get me. I love those moments. ...As long as I'm not the one doing something stupid.

This blog is all about those moments. Irrefragable means unable to refute. No one can refute that life is idiotic. It's a truth. An irrefragable truth.

Anyway, thanks for reading my intro. I'm off to do...something else, I guess. New posts daily. It's a safe bet that most things on here will be related to Facebook since that's where the majority of people spend their lives.

Well, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment