Thursday, September 29, 2011

What's Your Pet Peeve?

Thank you, Celeste, for getting back to me.

You and I share a common pet peeve. Chronically and unneedfully depressed status updates.

Look around you! The world is full of possibility! It's ok to be a little sad now and then, but your life can't be that bad! Oh, did you stub your toe? Did your mommy take away your phone? Do you THINK the world hates you?

News flash, it'd probably because you're the most depressing person anyone knows. Two words: COWBOY UP. Stop dragging your feet. Stop looking for the bad. For goodness' sake, look for the GOOD in your life!

And, I've heard quite too much from you already so, if you're depressed, tell it to your journal. If you finally find happiness, I hope your first thought is not "I've gotta put this on Facebook!" It's just a sad narrative about the world today.

And that makes me depressed.

What's your pet peeve? Tell me and if I agree, I'll complain about it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment