Thursday, September 29, 2011

Facebook Stupidity

To fully understand the direction I'm going to take with this segment of "Facebook Stupidity" you must go to the YouTube and look up "Kid Remix." If you have any sense of good American culture, it's by the same people that do Kid Histories. Thank you, now here we go.

People who take photos of themselves in their bathroom mirror then post said picture on Facebook.

Really? You're in, like, a tank top with your muffin tops hanging out over your jeggings making a seductive face into your BATHROOM mirror? No, that's not attractive! The toilet keeps drawing my attention. Why is there a pink shag carpet on it? Why are you taking a picture of yourself? Don't you have someone to take a picture for you? We can see your phone in the mirror's reflection! Why was your bathroom your first venue of choice? "Hey, did you see my bathroom? Isn't it cool? Isn't it cool how I showed it to you?"

NO! ....I'm scarred for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment